Delegation Trip to Germany: Circular Economy & Battery Recycling
Join the US business delegation to Germany
You will visit the Harz region for 5 days and learn about business models of critical raw materials from e.g. batteries and electronical devices.
Germany wants to become climate-neutral by 2045. To achieve this, whole industries have to undergo a structural change to advance in the decarbonisation of production processes especially for crucial materials like metals and minerals. Decision-makers from American companies can see this for themselves: As part of the ISW program of Germany Trade and Invest, a business delegation from the United States will travel to Harz from 21 to 25 August 2023 to find out about the market potential in the field of circular economy and recycling of critical raw materials. The aim of the trip is to introduce the economic potential of the region of Harz to American companies and stakeholders and to connect the German industry with them.
The Recycling-Cluster for Economically Strategic Metals (REWIMET e.V.) and the Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labour, Transport and Digitalization of Lower Saxony invite American companies and networks to a business trip to the region of Harz. Participants will benefit from the network of the organisers, Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI), the foreign trade promotion agency of the Federal Republic of Germany, REWIMET as well as the local service providers, the company energiewaechter and the German Chambers of Commerce in the US (GACC MidWest, GACC South, GACC West). The trip is part of the “ISW”-program developed by GTAI for and with partners from the regions in structural change in order to internationally promote the individual regions‘ strengths and opportunities and facilitate cross-border cooperation.
Who should join:
- American executives from companies, scientific institutions, networks and institutions within the value chain of recycling, minerals and rare earths who are interested in cooperations with German companies & institutions. Participation is limited to 12 companies or institutions.
What we offer:
- 5-day program with visits to companies, industrial parks and research institutions
- Networking event with industry experts and testimonials
- Participation in the REWIMET-symposium on recycling, circular economy and strategic important metalls
- Individual matchmaking
- Briefings on market development and program
- Organisation and payment of hotel accommodation from Monday-Friday
More information: https://www.energiewaechter.org/usa