J-1 Visa

USA visa in a passport - travel background

J-1 Visa for interns in the United States

GACC Midwest is an official sponsor for J-1 Exchange Visitor visas in the category "Intern" and can assist your company in obtaining the J-1 Exchange Visitor visa for your interns. Any applicant will need to present the so-called DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility at a U.S. Consulate in their home country. The GACC Midwest is a non-profit organization, officially authorized by the U.S. Department of State (DoS) to issue the DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility to interns.

We are here to support your company!

Get started today by filling out the form below to get in touch with us and start the visa application process.

Learn more

Any questions? Feel free to contact us!