Train the Trainer Course
The importance of a skilled trainer
Doing and teaching are distinct skills - an expert is not always a great teacher. Even if a company has a great learning environment, a huge amount of money and resources can be wasted if trainers don’t have practical tools and techniques on hand to transfer their knowledge. That's where Train the Trainer comes into play.
Our Train The Trainer Course was developed together with teaching and training specialists from a variety of industries. Along with practical tools for effective training, participants will learn theory-based tools to make it easier to understand which techniques to apply when. This course concept was specifically designed for practical training environments, making it hands-on and relevant to the real work environment.
Our virtual Train the Trainer allows participation from home or work and includes both live, instructor-led and self-guided training modules. This course is also available in-person over five days. Both options include a written and practical exam to earn a training certification.
Pricing Information: $1,795 per participant – *GACC Midwest members receive a discounted rate.
What will participants learn?
- Overall planning of training program
- Multiple methods for teaching and their applications
- Learning styles and how to adjust for them
- Methods for evaluation and checking progress
- How to give effective feedback
- Communication techniques
- Red flags for problems
- Role of the mentor
- …and much more
Who should attend?
- Team leaders who regularly train new employees
- Subject matter experts and others who want to more effectively pass on their knowledge
- Our standard course has a focus on trainers/mentors for apprentices and technicians. Customized options for your company can focus on general and non-technical training.
“ I believe a good trainer can bring the best out in a company's talent. The future of an employee can be determined based on the quality of training they receive. ”