US Market Entry Bootcamp IHK Koblenz
This in-person workshop is an intensive, 3-day training that will equip German-based companies with the tools they need for a successful entry into the US market.
Ready to expand your company’s horizon? Want to reach a new target audience but need support? Join our US Market Entry Bootcamp this March!
With our renowned subject matter experts you will not only master the US tax system, transatlantic logistics and sales strategies in the digital age. You will also be proficient in US business culture and communication and will use intercultural competence as a means to success.
The bootcamp will take place daily from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. CET, Wednesday, September 20 - Friday, September 22.
- Participate in interactive presentations by subject matter experts across a range of crucial topics for your market entry
- Have 30-minute one-on-one consultation sessions between these experts and your company employees to receive tips and insights
- Receive a comprehensive US market entry guidebook which will provide you with the tools to create a comprehensive Market Entry Business Plan
Topics to prepare you for expansion
Day 1: Wednesday, September 20
- Welcome and Introductions
- Company Setup and legal aspects of business in the US
- Logistics – Import/export, supply chain and warehousing
- Sales structures and strategies in the digital age
Day 2: Thursday, September 21
- Mastering the US tax system
- Marketing in the United States – Localization, SEO and Social Media
- Current opportunities and developments in the US market
Day 3: Friday, September 22
- Business Culture and Communication – Intercultural competence as a means to success
- Labor laws and successful employee recruiting
- Business account and US banking
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures
- Financing of Investments in the US
- Review, summary and next steps
Language: The event will be held in German, and written resources will be provided in German.
Program Cost: Participation per company is $980, which includes two seats for each presentation and consultation session.
Payment is due at time of registration. Should a registered company wish to cancel their registration, a refund of 50% will be provided until August 15, 2023. After August 15, no refunds are provided for canceled registrations.