Take part in this webinar on April 29, 2021 and learn more about the topic of "US-EU Trade Relations Post-Trump."
GACC Midwest, MN Chapter Panel Discussion
US-EU Trade Relations Post-Trump
Take part in this panel discussion on April 29, 2021, at 9 am CT on international trade, focusing on issues unique to US-EU and UK-EU trade, following the two major events at the end of 2020: the final implementation of Brexit, and the change of administration in the US. Our panelists will include leading figures in diplomacy, international business, and academia.
- Moderator: Steve Riedel, Regional Trade Manager, Minnesota Trade Office
- Tomas Baert, European Union External Action Service, Washington DC
- Gabrielle Gerbaud, Executive Director, Minnesota Trade Office
- Trevor Gunn, VP of International Relations, Medtronic & Adjunct Professor of International Business, School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University
- Stephan Hellar, Representative for Europe, Minnesota Trade Office
- Lübbert Kruizenga, President, German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest, Minnesota Chapter
- Erik Loualiche, Professor of International Business, Carlson School of Management, UofM
- Wolfgang Mössinger, Consul General of Germany, Chicago Office
- Mark Tomkins, President & CEO, German American Chamber of Commerce of the Midwest