GACC Midwest cooperates with cluster organizations from different industries to deepen the dialogue between German and American clusters.
Your Transatlantic Business Connection
- Establish transatlantic contacts to internationalize your cluster and its members/partners.
- Benefit from the best-practice exchange between cluster organization in Germany and the US.
- Gain visibility for your cluster: Your logo will be displayed on the Transatlantic Cluster Initiative website and the programs printed marketing materials (e.g. agenda, flyer) as well as via social media.
- Give a 10-minute introductory presentation to key players brought together from your industry.
- Guarantee of five spots on the delegation trip to Germany.
- Click here to learn more about the program and partnership opportunities.
General Manager, Automotive Nord e.V.
"The Transatlantic Cluster Initiative on the subject of "E-Mobility" facilitated excellent networking opportunities between leading German and American industrial clusters and outstanding market players in the mobility industry. The programs, organized by GACC Midwest, in the USA and Germany promoted not only the transfer of knowledge between delegation participants, but also with many companies and institutions.
The events in the USA offered excellent insights into regulations as well as both industry-specific technology- and infrastructure developments. Furthermore, observing a US high-school fuel cell car project truly impressed the German delegation.
During the return visit, Northern Germany was able to present itself as an outstanding mobility location in Europe.
The Transatlantic Cluster Initiative enabled me to create substantial connections for Automotive Nord e.V., to promote international exchange and to initiate approaches for cooperation and joint projects.“