Intelligent Industries Forum
Discuss trends in Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, industrial automation and artificial intelligence with experts from the German-American business community at the Intelligent Industries Forum at mHUB in Chicago.
What can you expect from the Intelligent Industries Forum?
The Intelligent Industries Forum is a great opportunity to discuss ideas and challenges with German-American experts in Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, and industrial automation.
Join our two high-level panel discussions, which will examine and thoroughly discuss the following key issues:
- Panel 1 “Value of Artificial Intelligence – How to Enable Core Business Processes” discusses AI technologies and how they affect humans.
- Panel 2 “New and Intelligent Business Models” uses best practices to showcase how new technologies and automation can optimize your business.
This event provides attendees with a unique chance to expand their German-American business network and to connect with experts and professionals from diverse industries. Join us as we explore the future of intelligent industries!
Whether you become an event sponsor, panel speaker, or join us as a guest - we offer you various ways to get involved in our 2019 Intelligent Industries Forum.
- Gain access to an exclusive pool of German-American industry experts, decision makers, and CEOs
- Share your expertise and pitch your business to potential clients and partners
- Help us actively shape our German-American business network
Speakers & Agenda
|Kriti Datta, Program Manager||Allianz (AGCS)||Panel 1|
|Daniel Troesch, Co-Founder & COO||Fourstarzz Media||Panel 1|
|Jeffrey Donne, Managing Director||Knauf Digital||Panel 1|
|Fermin Fernandez, Lead and Sr. Digital Innovation Manager (Moderator)||Chicago Connectory, Bosch USA||Panel 1|
|Alisha Stull, Industry Solution Manager||SAP||Panel 2|
|Joe Tarvin, Senior Sales Manager||Picavi||Panel 2|
|Helmut Niederer, Chairman||Automated Kitchen Technologies (AKT)||Panel 2|
|Matthias Amberg, Partner (Moderator)||Rödl & Partner||Panel 2|
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||Registration|
|10:00 AM||Welcoming remarks: Mark Tomkins, President & CEO at GACC Midwest |
Opening remarks: Haven Allen, CEO at mHUB
|10:30 - 12:00 PM||Panel 1: Value of AI – How to Enable Core Business Processes. Learn more about disruptive AI technologies and how they interact with humans.|
|12:00 - 1:00 PM||Lunch Break|
|13:00 - 2:30 PM||Panel 2: New Business Models. Learn more about best practice examples and how new technologies can transform enterprises.|