Energy Efficiency Award Challenge
Showcase your company and be recognized as an industry leader in Green Building and Energy Efficiency!
In the spirit of showcasing German excellence in energy efficiency innovation, products, and services, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, under the banner of the “Energy Efficiency – Made in Germany” initiative, invites you to participate in the Energy Efficiency Award Challenge organized by GACC Midwest.
The competition provides participating German companies the chance to showcase their applicable technologies and services that focus on increasing overall building performance for commercial buildings. The Award Challenge culminates in a live presentation in front of an independent jury of green building and energy efficiency experts on April 7, 2016 in Chicago.
Be part of the Energy Efficiency Award Challenge
Is your company active in the area of energy-efficient building? Do you have innovative reference projects in the U.S.? Apply for the Energy Efficiency Award and take the opportunity to present your project in front of green building and energy efficiency experts. Make your company presence known and increase your exposure in the US, and benefit from our extensive marketing activities.
The Award Challenge is aimed at companies that have an innovative reference projects in the U.S. and offer products, services and/or technologies that have successfully increased energy efficiency and/or overall building performance in the areas of cooling, compressed air, decentralized power supplies, electrical drive technology, HVAC, insulation, lighting, pumps, waste heat recovery, windows, etc. Participation is free of charge.
For detailed information about the Award Challenge, please refer to our application.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the application by January, 29, 2016 and send it to Svenja Schroeder. Four companies will be selected by February 29, 2016. The Award Challenge culminates in a live presentation in front of an independent jury of green building and energy efficiency experts on, April 7, 2016 in Chicago where the winner of the Energy Efficiency Award will be selected.
The Award Challenge winner will receive:
- Energy Efficiency Award, publicly presented at the Award Ceremony & Evening Reception on April 7, 2016
- A GACC Midwest Press Release announcing the Energy Efficiency Award Challenge Winner 2016, available for distribution to German and local press
- Notification on the Export Initiative Energy Efficiency website
- Feature of company profile on the Energy Efficiency Award Challenge Website
- Company Profile in various GACC newsletters
- Exposure to the Network of the German American Chamber of Commerce as well as over 500 contacts within the Green Building Network
- Feature in the German American Trade magazine (GAT), the quarterly magazine of the GACCs
- Recognition in our annual signature publication, the GACC Midwest Report, published at the end of the year
The Energy Efficiency Award Challenge is supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) as part of the "Energy Efficiency - Made in Germany" Initiative on the basis of a decision by the German Bundestag.